FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Carbonator 3 - Polished Steel
- Categories:Smart Kitchen Style
If you are a fizzy water person this machine is for you. Eco friendly and Stylish, home carbonation is the way to go.
This product fits exactly into our brief here at Bear & Bear - Design x Durability at its finest!
The Aarke water carbonator is the first appliance of its kind with a seamless, minimalist stainless-steel enclosure in a classic Steel finish. Forget the dull, plastic soda machines of the past: This sparkling water maker is made from premium materials with top of the line safety valves and is designed to elevate the look and feel of your kitchen worktop for years to come. The third iteration of the Carbonator features an overhauled internal safety valve system and a new stainless steel precision nozzle.
How to use:
Fill your Aarke bottle up to the fill line (with fresh, clean water only) and attach to the machine. The lever is where the magic starts and ends, both carbonating your water and releasing pressure from the bottle. Push and hold until you hear a buzz, then release and unscrew the bottle from the machine. Enjoy your endless supply of sparkling beverages!
*Note: Gas cylinder not included, we recommend purchasing one Aarke CO2 cylinder to get started
- Stylish design
- Eliminates the need for store bought bottles of carbonated water
- No plug socket or electrical power required
- Includes 800ml PET bottle - not suitable to put in the dishwasher (if you like your sparkling water to always be fridge cold you may wish to purchase an additional bottle to ensure you sufficiently hydrated throughout the day).
- Stainless steel drip tray included
- Polished stainless steel
- Dimensions: 41.4 x 15.3 x 25.8mm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Capacity of bottle: 800ml
- Compatibility: Compatible with the Aarke gas cylinder or CO2 cylinders from Sodastream, AGA, Linde, and many other standard gas cylinders approved for use with sparkling water makers.
- CO2 Gas Cylinder required (not included): 60 L, 60 mm, 425 g
- Clean with a soft damp cloth, do not use an abrasive cleaning cloths or products
- The water bottle (included) is not dishwasher proof, please wash by hand
- Only use the water bottle that is included with the machine, we do not recommend trying to use another sort of bottle. The thread of the bottle has been designed to fit perfectly into the machine.
- For your safety, it is not possible to use glass bottles with any open Aarke sparkling water machine. Thank you for only using Aarke PET bottles with your carbonator.