FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
The Frontier Plus Outdoor Portable Wood Burning Stove
- Categories:Van Life, Sale
XL sized, portable, log-burner camping and cooking stove, that’s perfect for gardens, camping trips and cabins
The Frontier Plus Stove is an upgraded and larger version of the Frontier stove with some features that make it more suited to a range of cooking options and simple operations. For instance, it has a glass section in the door with an airwash system to keep it clear, and this means you can see exactly what’s going on inside without opening the door.
This larger size is optimised for cooking, and its hot plate section is removable so that you can cook BBQ style (but smoke free!) directly over the fire if you want to cook with direct heat.
The flue pieces can be stored inside the main section of the stove, alongside a handy spark arrestor that protects the ground from errant sparks. The wider flue gives the Frontier plus a better draw, making it easier to light and use. It also has secondary air control allowing more precise cooking, plus the larger top plate means more pans can fit on it. The legs fold down and there are side handles to make moving it around a little easier.
If you’re going on a slightly longer trip and don’t need to carry your cooking equipment too far then this is an ideal companion. It is a little heavier than the regular Frontier, but the extra benefits make it worth the weight.
- 8 times more efficient than an open fire
- Fits inside a yurt or tent
- Removable top plate for BBQ cooking
- Quick assembly and highly portable
- Glass door, with airwash system so your glass is kept clear at all times
- Air vent on door allow for optimum temperature control
- 4-inch wide flue for easier lighting and air management
- Folding legs for easy carrying
- Stainless steel leg locking pins
- Extra-strong 2.5mm stove top material
- 3 legs for stability on any surface
- 3-4 pans can fit on the stove top surface
- Materials: Steel, glass, European oak, eco paint
- Fuel type: Wood, eco fuel
- Dimensions: 60 x 37 x 37 (packed size). 278cm (H) x 45 (W) x 83 (L) (assembled with maximum flue height and legs fully extended)
- Weight: 17.5kg (packed) 14.9kg (net weight)
- Distance to combustibles: At least 60cm to the sides and rear, 100cm from top of stove to flashing kit
- Heat Output: 3.5 kW
- Safety note: Always use a carbon monoxide alarm when using your stove in confined spaces