FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Made In France Cotton Apron - Mauleon Canard
- Categories:Smart Kitchen Style, Flash Sale
Bon appetit! 100% French Origin, traditionally woven, adjustable apron in organic cotton and linen fabric.
Perfect for chefs and cooks, wear this colourful apron inspired by the colours of the Basque Country. The apron is made of a soft and durable organic cotton and linen fabric that is easy to clean. Thanks to its eyelet, the neck strap is adjustable to your size. The pocket is perfect for holding utensils or one of our matching tea towels! You can coordinate or mix and match alongside our range of napkins, table cloths and tea towels - all woven in the tradition of Basque fabrics. Created, made and produced in the South-West of France.
- Woven in the tradition of Basque fabrics
- Made in a production company located in the South-West.
- Certified 100% French Origin Guaranteed
- Dimensions: 77x90cm
- Net weight: 190g
- Composition: 70% cotton and 30% linen natural fabric.