FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Made In France Cotton Tea Towel - Garlin Ochre 1
- Categories:Smart Kitchen Style, Flash Sale
C’est chic! 100% French Origin, traditionally woven tea towel in organic cotton and recycled polyester.
A tea towel that is both practical and pretty. Organic cotton and recycled polyeter, it is both absorbent and sturdy, ideal for drying dishes, absorbing water and easy to hang thanks to its eyelet. You can coordinate or mix and match alongside our range of napkins, table cloths and aprons - all woven in the tradition of Basque fabrics. Created, made and produced in the South-West of France.
- Woven in the tradition of Basque fabrics.
- Made in a production company located in the South-West.
- Certified 100% French Origin Guaranteed.
- Dimensions: 75x50cm
- Net weight: 100g
- Composition: 100% organic cotton and recycled polyester.