FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Made In France Cotton Tea Towel - Mauleon Canard
- Categories:Smart Kitchen Style, Flash Sale
C’est chic! 100% French Origin, traditionally woven tea towel in organic cotton and linen fabric.
A tea towel that is both practical and pretty. Organic cotton and linen fabric, it is both absorbent and sturdy, ideal for drying dishes, absorbing water and easy to hang thanks to its eyelet. You can coordinate or mix and match alongside our range of napkins, table cloths and aprons - all woven in the tradition of Basque fabrics. Created, made and produced in the South-West of France.
Please note: Sold as individual single units
- Woven in the tradition of Basque fabrics
- Made in a production company located in the South-West.
- Certified 100% French Origin Guaranteed
- Dimensions: 75x53cm
- Net weight: 145g
- Composition: 70% cotton and 30% linen natural fabric.