Bear & Bear are proud supporters of City to Sea. They are a non-profit organisation running campaigns to prevent marine plastic pollution at source. By engaging communities, working with retailers and lobbying manufacturers and government they’re reversing the trend for disposable items in order to safeguard our seas for the future.
Whilst we donate 1% of our website revenue to City to Sea through One Percent For the Planet, we also wanted to work more collaboratively.
We’ve leveraged the experience of City To Sea to bring you an amazing selection of plastic-free products. The team at City To Sea have selected, reviewed and tested all the products in this collection, and 15% of all the sales are being donated to help them to continue producing their award-winning digital campaigns that educate people about marine plastic pollution.
- By AbeegoLess Plastic LifestyleReusable cling film replacement made of cotton, hemp and beeswax to keep food fresh£15.00£15.00
- Less Plastic Lifestyle, Beach Accessories, Camping AccessoriesStylish, reusable lunchbox perfect for pastas, salads and sandwiches£18.00£18.00
- Less Plastic Lifestyle, Beach Accessories, Camping AccessoriesStylish, reusable lunchbox perfect for pastas, salads and sandwiches£24.00£24.00
- Less Plastic Lifestyle, Smart Kitchen StylePair of robust and powerful scourers made from coconut fibres.£4.75£4.75
- Less Plastic Lifestyle, Re-Usable Coffee Cups, Smart Kitchen Style, Re-usable Water BottlesHandy, multipurpose bottle brush made from coconut fibres.£5.00£5.00
- Less Plastic Lifestyle, Smart Kitchen StyleStylish and sustainable multiuse brush made from coconut fibres.£5.00£5.00
- Less Plastic LifestyleWashable, durable organic cotton fruit and vegetable bags£2.50£2.50