FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Ode Pour-Over Brew Grinder - UK Plug
- Categories:But First Coffee
A revolution in home coffee grinding; a quieter, more precise, and stunning addition to your kitchen-top pour-over coffee kit
With the Ode grinder, Fellow are going to raise your home coffee game with a café-standard coffee grinder that features enhancements that make it perfect for home use. It is a powerful and precise grinder that gives you the full range of grind settings for almost every brewing technique.
Getting into the details, the Ode coffee grinder features 64mm professional-grade flat burrs and 31 different grind settings. This compact and award-winning design makes it easy to select your grind setting – simply turn the big dial on the front to your preferred consistency. There are lots of little features that make this coffee grinder a pleasure to use – everything has been meticulously thought-through. The ground coffee collector fits simply under the mouth of the grinder thanks to a magnetic connection, noise dampening has been carefully integrated to avoid the loudness associated with normal grinders, there’s a grind knocker to get the last bits of freshly-ground goodness out, the hopper has been removed completely and there’s auto-stop functionality that pauses grinding when your last bean is done.
Note that the Ode is designed to perfect the grind for all immersion / drip brew techniques, but it is not designed to achieve barista-quality espresso grinding. The reason for this is that Fellow believe it is impossible to achieve the perfect grind for both espresso and immersion / drip brew techniques in a home grinding device without calibrated burrs.
If you are getting at all serious about your pour-over coffee at home, then the Ode Coffee Grinder is a worthy investment. It’s a stylish piece of design that is going to improve every coffee you have - making it worth its weight in coffee beans.
- 64mm professional-grade flat burrs
- 31 different grind settings
- Compact and award-winning design
- Simply turn the big dial on the front to select your grind setting
- Ground coffee collector fits simply under the mouth of the grinder thanks to a magnetic connection
- Noise dampening carefully integrated to avoid the loudness common to other grinders
- Grind knocker to get the last bits of freshly-ground goodness out
- Hopper has been completely removed
- Auto-stop functionality that pauses grinding when your last bean is done
– Materials: Stainless steel burrs, aluminum body, plastic load bin and base
– Weight: 4.5 kg
– Grinds Capacity: 80g
– Dimensions: 24cm x 10.5cm x 24cm
– Plug: Standard UK plug
– Cord Length: 1m