FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Enamel Butter Dish - White
- Categories:Smart Kitchen Style
< Neutral white enamel butter dish with wooden beech lid (or base)
With a distinctively Scandinavian feel, this neutrally coloured butter dish fits a 250g block of butter. Your brunchtime is due an upgrade, so start with one of the most important ingredients there is!
Combine with other items in the neutral range or use as a standalone item of impeccable sophistication. The wooden lid can even be used as a base, giving you complete control over your butter management. Please note the lid is untreated and will develop a patina over time (AKA stains!).
- Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
- Lid / base crafted in beech
- Simple, classic design
- Perfect brunchtime upgrade
- Materials: Enamel on steel, beech lid/base
- Dimensions: 6.5cm (h) x 15 (w) x 10 (d)
- Capacity: 250g block
- Care instructions: Scratch, chemical and fire resistant. Handwash only with warm soapy water. Not microwave safe. Do no clean with abrasive sponge. Can chip if knocked or dropped. Hand dipped, so some items may have irregularities. Beech lid to be lightly washed clean, do not soak in water as this will cause the wood to expand