FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Porcelain Cup - Trapeze Girl
- Categories:But First Coffee
Handmade porcelain cup with eye catching Indian ink transfer design
helen b stands for Helen Blanchaert - a cheerful forty-something with great creative talent from Ghent. Helen draws, designs and creates everything that makes everyday life nicer and fits into her universe. Helen designs with the goal of making you smile. She designs things that are useful in your day to day life but the must conjure up a smile.
helen b 's collection is handmade as much as possible, always with respect for people and nature.
The Trapeze Girl by helen b: "When I was a little girl, I often did trapeze tricks in our garden, totally forgetting I was wearing a skirt."
Key Features and Specification:
- Height: 9.5 cm
- Diameter: 8 cm
- Color: black ink on off-white
- Materials: porcelain, ceramic, transfer, Indian ink
- Designed and processed in Belgium
- All helen b porcelain is dishwasher, oven and microwave proof