5 Fabric Care Tips From Steamery
We turn to the founders of Steamery, a textile engineer and a fashion designer to get some tips on fabric care. After years in the fashion industry, they recognised that most consumers didn’t really know how to take great care of clothes and textiles.
Steamery is all about changing that and giving consumers access to professional tools at reasonable prices so they can ensure their clothes last. Below are 5 fabric care tips from Steamery highlighting some things you can do at home to take care of your favourite clothes:
1. Give your winter sweaters, scarves, cardigans a delicate wash. Then give them a quick once over with the Pilo Fabric Shaver before putting them away for spring/summer.
2. Use a clothing brush to remove any hair from your winter jackets and coats. Then pamper them with some additional love by using the Pilo Fabric Shaver before putting them away for spring/summer.
3. Time to get out your spring/summer wardrobe! Steam your jackets, dresses and blouses and refresh them with the Cirrus Streamer – this will kill any lurking bacteria and breathe life into the materials.
4. Use the Pilo Fabric Shaver on your sofa, wool blanket and pillows making them look as good as new!
5. Steam your curtains with the Cirrus steamer to freshen them up.
Those 5 handy tips will ensure that your fabrics are freshened up and well-maintained. The videos below show you how it’s done!