FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Smith the Rollpack 15L - Heather
- Categories:Backpacks, Sale
Lightweight and weatherproof 'grab and go' 15L roll-top daypack constructed from Bionic Canvas
The Smith 15L in Heather from Millican is a roll-top daypack that’s perfect for the active commuter. Millican has made this bag from a tried and tested mix of recycled (57%) and stronger than regular canvas (30%). It features reinforced grab handles, meaning this bag lives up to the Millican aim of a bag with a lifetime guarantee. Handy features, like the removable waist and sternum straps for cycling or long treks and an easy external access padded laptop sleeve for anything up to 13", make this a function-rich bag.
As ever with Millican, the Smith Roll Pack 15L has been carefully designed, there’s even a fold away reflective strip and clip on light facility for when you’re still out at sun-down to keep you safe. It has a breathable air-mesh back panel, as all backpackers will know is a bonus for an active day. The buckle for fastening the roll top is made from tough, rust-proof aluminium and the straps are fully adjustable and padded. With sophisticated features, this day pack is ideal for walking, cycling and commuting.
– 1 external organiser pocket with zip compartment
– Removable waist and sternum straps
– 13″ laptop sleeve
– Roll-top opening with aluminium buckle
– Reflective strip and clip on light facility
– Air-mesh back panel
– Materials: Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated
– Volume: 15L
– Dimensions: 45 (H) x 28 (W) x 13.5cm (D)