FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Ooni Karu Wood and Charcoal-Fired Pizza Oven
- Categories:Outdoor Living
The Ooni Kauru pizza oven covers all bases - use wood or charcoal to fuel it to very high temperatures, or purchase the gas converter and you can also be "cooking with gas"
Cook an authentic wood-fired stone baked amazingly tasty pizza in just 60 seconds. Ooni are the ultimate manufacturer of lightweight and portable pizza ovens. Here at Bear & Bear we have been making Ooni pizzas since it first began in 2012 (and was called Uuni).
Since 2012 Ooni have kept going with their inventiveness meaning anyone, in the comfort of their own outdoor space can cook world-class pizza in just 60 seconds. Yes it’s true! Ooni ovens heat up to a colossal (500°C) 932°F in 20 minutes or less, and cost a fraction of the price of traditional wood-fired ovens. These pizza ovens certainly are game changers!
Plus, it's not just pizzas that can be cooked in an Ooni oven. The recipes and ideas are endless...
Key Features of Karu:
- Weighing just 12kg (26.5lb), Ooni Karu offers portability
- Perfect for pizza parties anywhere (outdoor only)
- It has all the power and heat of a larger wood-fired oven
- Karu’s stainless steel body is ceramic fiber-insulated
- An extra-thick Ooni Baking Stone and patented flame keeper for maximum heat retention
- Easy to clean: the custom-designed fuel tray maximises airflow and delivers a searing flame, so you don't have to clean up excess ash
- Cook a pizza in 60 seconds
- Karu reaches double the temperature of a domestic oven in just 20 minutes, so you can create a flame-cooked masterpiece of a meal
- Adapt your Karu oven to also work with gas by purchasing the separate gas burner
- Includes stone bake board
- Includes Ooni Karu Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Partial assembly required
- 5kW Burner
- Has a cool touch handle
- Fuel type: Charcoal or Wood or purchase the separate Gas burner to enable Gas fuel as a third option
- Heat output of 500°C
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimension: H77 x W40 x D80cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Ooni Karu is not compatible with pellet fuels
- For outdoor use only