FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Ostrich Pillow Heatbag
- Categories:Blankets, Less Plastic Lifestyle
Reduce stress and relieve muscle and joint pain to create a sense of well-being that contributes to better long-term health
The Ostrich Pillow Heatbag is much more than a heating bag. Warm it up and it will become the perfect companion while lounging on the couch or while sleeping tight with warm feet. Freeze it and it will become a safe pain relief.
With a recycled memory foam cover lined in a soft jersey fabric, hugging this Heatbag creates an immediate sense of happiness and helps relieve stress.
Its unique composition of eight layers and two differentiated sides ensures that the heat is released slowly and focused on the desired spot, preventing you from getting burnt by cold or heat.
The inner core is made of natural clay, a material that can be used an unlimited number of times and that stays warm or cold for a longer period of time than other conventional fillings, being also cleaner, easier and safer to use.
Directions For Use:
- Remove the bag of clay from the out cover by opening the zip
- Microwave for 55 seconds at 1000W
- Or Boil in water for 5 minutes
- Freeze for 1 hour for cold use
- Once the bag of clay is at the desired temperature, put it inside the cover, close the zipper and place it on the area to be treated.
- Thanks to the composition of the cover, the duration of the heat/cold will be longer
- You may have to reheat or freeze the bag after one hour of use
- Dimensions: 34,8 x 19,1 x 7,3 (cm) / L3,7 x 7,5 x 2,9 (in)
- Composition: Natural clay, glycerin, water, Recycled foam, cotton and elastane, nylon
- Certification: FDA and CE clay bag certification
- Weight: 930g / 1,6lb