FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
The Reversible Napsack - Blue or Ginger Critter - Large
- SKU:POL212ACU5501- SU21-BGC-L
- Categories:Van Life
One of the best vanlife and camping accessories ever invented, a sleeping bag you can wander around in
Zips at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom, so that you can open it up and stick your legs out. Hike it up to your waist, cinch it, and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, and then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag.
Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after snowboarding, surfing or any other activity that brings your body temperature down. Now you just have to decide which way to wear it - ginger critter or blue?
- Fully Reversible
- 3 ways to wear: Sleep, Lounge, or Walk
- Zippered shoulders allow the free use of your arms in Lounge mode
- Drawcord bottom can be cinched shut for Sleep mode
- Cinch drawcord at waist for Walk mode
- Soft Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Thermastuff synthetic insulation
- Handwarmer pockets and 10cm x 13cm accessory pockets on each side.
- 45cm x 20cm stuffsack included
- Weight 1kg
The Napsack can be worn in many ways. How you plan to wear it will influence your sizing decision. If you want to sleep in the Napsack with the bottom cinched closed and you are within 3 inches (8cm) of the upper limit of the recommended height, we recommend you size up so that you have a comfortable amount of space for your feet. To walk around or lounge in a Napsack simply cinch the bottom of the Napsack around your waist and fold the extra material over.
Medium - Fits up to 5' 8" tall (173cm tall)
Large - Fits up to 6' 3" tall (191cm tall)
We've been everywhere in our Napsacks and have had the opportunity to find the best way to freshen them up without causing any damage, fading, or clumping.
- Not machine washable
- Hand wash in cold water with a light detergent
- Rinse well, being sure to rinse out all detergent
- Lay flat to let air dry (not in direct sunlight) OR throw in a dryer on low heat with some dryer balls or tennis balls, just something that won't let the filling clump together.
- Enjoy your clean Napsack!
- Please don't attempt to tear away the care label which is located on the side of the napsack. Please carefully use scissors to cut it.