Fit Pack 2 Black 18.8L
A game-changing everyday backpack for anyone spending time between the office and gym
As part of the all new Active range from Aer, the much loved Fit Pack has undergone not only a slight facelift but a total overhaul of refining features and additional designs. Coming together and crafting a perfect backpack for everyday use for modern day life.
Slightly larger than the original bag, the Fit Pack 2 features a larger main compartment for even more storage. The ingenious separate shoe compartment that was so popular in the original model, is again even larger second time round, with improved ventilation, eradicating any odours left from the gym or exercise. Multiple internal organisation pockets have been added to the rear of the bag that is perfect for all your work essentials and tech. Another incredible addition is a quick access accessory pocket located on the top of the bag, for all of your everyday carry items such as your phone and wallet.
Whilst functionality has been significantly improved, the construction has not been forgotten… the shoulder straps on the Fit Pack 2 have been improved for a more ergonomic, comfy and secure fit. The shell of the bag has been crafted using 1680D ballistic nylon that is naturally water resistant and ridiculously strong with Duraflex® plastic hardware where needed leaving no weak link throughout.
All of the favourite features from the original Fit Pack have been kept, including a padded laptop pocket that can fit up to a 15” Macbook Pro or a tablet, which ensures your technology is safe. You can still find the padded mesh back panel that creates incredible comfort and breathability whilst you’re on the go.
– Spacious main compartment with additional volume
– Larger ventilated shoe compartment (fits up to men’s size 13 shoes)
– New internal organisational pockets
– Padded laptop and tablet pockets (fits up to MacBook Pro 15”)
– All new quick access top pocket
– Adjustable sternum strap for comfort and stability
– New and improved shoulder straps
– Padded mesh back panel for comfort and breathability
– Materials: 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, Duraflex® plastic hardware, Japanese YKK zippers
– Dimensions: 47 cm (L) x 32 cm (W) x 20 cm (D)
– Volume: 18.8L
– Weight: 1.08KG
|Dimensions||51 × 42 × 14 cm|