Firewood Log Bag – Beige
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Handcrafted, decorative and rugged firewood log bag
An essential accessory for any fire inside or out; the Firewood Log Bag from Alaskan Maker is an exceptional example of craftsmanship. Exhibiting a stylishly rugged beige canvas, its rustic design will look great in the home or garden. It has been crafted by hand, using traditional techniques by French artisans.
The Beige Firewood Log Bag has been designed using a super hard wearing 16oz coated canvas. This is then reinforced using brass rivets and a double-stitched technique, ensuring there are no weak areas. Crafted to surpass the test of time, this log bag has been treated with water repellent and anti-stain protection. Leather straps keep all the logs in place when filled. The leather handles have been designed with an easy to grip and comfortable lining. A genuine embossed leather patch with branding completes the rustic look.
– Handcrafted in France
– Suitable for logs up to 50cm
– Extremely durable design
– Treated with anti-stain protection
– 16oz coated canvas construction
– A combination of double-stitching and brass rivets ensures no weak areas
– Waterproof construction
– Handles are comfortable and easy to grip
– Rugged aesthetic
– Materials: 16oz coated canvas, brass rivets, leather
– Dimensions: 50 (W) x 30 (H) x 30cm (D)
|Dimensions||31 × 2 × 54 cm|