Escalante Kachula Blanket
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Incredibly comfortable and highly functional blanket that looks amazing and will keep you warm
This is the swiss army knife of blankets. Perfect for the home, but excelling when adventure calls, this multi-use blanket is a marvel. It functions brilliantly as a travel pillow, sleeping bag and poncho. The Escalante Kachula combines all of these features with a stunningly colourful tribal inspired design and highly technical fabrics.
Both sides are coated with an eco-friendly DWR finish to keep you dry – water and other liquids will roll right off reducing the potential for stains. It comes with a detachable hood, that turns it into an emergency poncho to keep warm and cosy or to protect from a sudden downpour. When not in use, the hood can be tucked away in the zippered pocket. The clever integration of poppers allows for multiple Kachula blankets to be connected together to create a larger area or to be used as a huge sleeping bag. Whether it’s around the home, camping, back gardens, festivals, road trips, beaches or airplanes, the Kachula is ready for every adventure.
– Can be used as a blanket, travel pillow, light sleeping bag or emergency poncho
– Tribal inspired geometric colourful design
– Eco-friendly DWR finish to keep your dry
– Water and other liquids roll off
– Attach or tuck away the water-resistant hood
– Easy to snap multiple Kachula blankets together
– Stash pocket with carabiner loop included
– Materials: Top – Soft brushed nylon flannel; Bottom – durable ripstop nylon, both made from 100% recycled materials
– Dimensions: 127cm (L) x 182cm (W)
– Weight: 0.7kg
|Dimensions||32 × 4 × 32 cm|