Grandview Frost Puffy Kachula Blanket
Exceedingly functional and unbelievably comfortable puffy blanket with a variety of amazing special features
This is the swiss army knife of blankets. Perfect for the home, but excelling when adventure calls, this multi-use puffy blanket is a marvel. Taking the original Kachula blanket and adding puffiness is a stroke of genius. It functions brilliantly as a comfy travel pillow, sleeping bag and a snuggly poncho. The Grandview Frost Puffy Kachula combines all of these features with a stunningly colourful geometric design and highly technical fabrics.
Both sides are coated with an eco-friendly DWR finish to keep you dry – water and other liquids will roll right off reducing the potential for stains. It comes with a detachable hood, that turns it into an emergency poncho to keep warm and cosy or to protect from a sudden downpour. When not in use, the hood can be tucked away in the zippered pocket. The clever integration of poppers allows for multiple Puffy Kachula blankets to be connected together to create a larger area or to be used as a huge sleeping bag. Whether it is around the home, camping, back gardens, festivals, road trips, beaches or airplanes, the Puffy Kachula is ready for every adventure.
– Can be used as a blanket, travel pillow, light sleeping bag or emergency poncho
– Stunningly colourful geometric, nature inspired design
– Eco-friendly DWR finish to keep your dry
– Water and other liquids roll off
– Attach or remove the water-resistant hood
– Easy to snap multiple Kachula blankets together
– Stash pocket with carabiner loop included
– Materials: Outer: 100% bluesign(r) ripstop nylon with DWR coating; inner: 100% ComforMax(r) insulation. Made from recycled materials
– Dimensions: 121cm (L) x 180cm (W)
– Weight: 0.7kg
– Care instructions: Spot clean recommended. When necessary, wash in a front-loading machine with gentle detergent, hang dry
|Dimensions||48 × 8 × 36 cm|