- You cannot add "Smith the Rollpack 18L - Gorse" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Dave The Rucksack 28L – Antique Bronze
Only 1 left in stock
Lightweight and weatherproof organic cotton canvas 28L rucksack with an integrated rain cover and lots of functionality
Made from organic cotton canvas with a recycled polyester lining, designed to be hard-wearing and weatherproof. It features a fold-away rain cover to further protect your gear from the weather. This handy addition is stowed in the bottom zip pocket of the backpack. The bag has double entry on the top and sides for easy access.
Copious amounts of storage compartments and pocket spaces to be found internally and externally. Two large pockets on the front and side with internal organisers, two outer side pockets with enough space for water bottles, plus a smartly located zip pocket on the top for your valuables. The large internal back pocket has room for a laptop or maps. This bag also features an internal pocket and exit hole for a hydration pack and attachments for walking poles.
The shoulder straps are fully adjustable and extra wide for added comfort. There are adjustable and removable waist and sternum straps to adapt the bag and an air mesh back panel for more comfort when carrying. There are also two carry handles on the top and front. This rucksack is as suitable for a trip to the lake district as it is for the daily commute to work.
– Easy access from the side or top of the bag
– 2 outer side pockets
– 1 large front pocket, including internal organiser
– 1 large side pocket
– 1 zip pocket
– 2 walking pole attachments
– Adjustable shoulder straps, adjustable and removable waist and sternum straps
– Fold-away rain cover
– Internal pocket and exit hole for hydration pack
– Materials: 100% Organic Cotton Weatherproof Canvas (exterior), 100% Recycled Polyester (lining and rain cover), 70% Tanned Leather
– Volume: 28L
– Dimensions: 36cm (W) x 42cm (H) x 17cm (D)
Not sure which backpack will suit you? Check out our backpack buying guide.Backpack Buying Guide
|Dimensions||64.5 × 46.5 × 13.2 cm|