Glass French press with double micro-filtration for a perfect extraction and cleaner brew
Make better tea and coffee with the P5 glass press from Canadian coffee experts Espro. This press takes the sophisticated look of the traditional glass French press and adds innovative design and technology to perfect its functionality. It has a double coffee micro-filter for a clean and delicious cup without the grit and mess of a standard press. The buffer between the two filters safely contains over-extracted coffee, so every sip is superb.
The double tea micro-filter contains the leaves in the isolated chamber to stop the brew, allowing you to get a perfect extraction and re-steep your loose leaves multiple times without a mess.
You can utilise the paper filters to deliver an oil-free pour-over style cup table-side with ease. The brewing will stop after one press. Espro successfully collaborated with German manufacturer Schott-Duran and delivered glass that is 40% thicker than a traditional press. This means your press is more robust and will keep your brew hotter for longer, plus you are much less likely to break the glass.
– Insulated lid keeps contents hot for longer
– Double micro-filters with twist lock for easy separation
– Patented double micro-filter creates rich flavour and no grit
– 25-unit starter pack of paper filters
– Patent pending safety lock to secure glass vessel
– Leaves and grinds are fully immersed during brewing
– No over extraction
– Makes 3-4 cups
– Collaborative Schott-Duran 40% thicker glass stays hotter for longer
– Patent-pending tea-specific double micro-filter
– Materials: Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass, Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
– Volume: 512ml
– Care instructions: All parts are dishwasher safe on the top rack. However, using a dishwasher may reduce the life span of the glass.