Antique Brass Brompton Cook Book Holder
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Elegant wirework cook book holder – guaranteed to become a baker’s best friend
The classic Brompton Cook Book Holder will aid home cooks in creating lunches and dinners, whether a hearty old favourite or new vegan venture. The simple Wirework frame has a curved front to hold the book open and folds up, to effortlessly store away.
It’s also perfect for use with tablets and iPads if a more 21st-century approach is preferred. Completing the look the stand has a decadent Antique Brass finish. This traditional piece has taken inspiration from the rich culture of grand London delis known for their accents of antique styling mixed with beautiful marble countertops.
– Stylishly minimalist wirework
– Unique antique brass finish
– Inspired by London food halls
– Stand folds for easy storage
– Ideal for medium to large cook books
– Suitable for an iPad or tablet
– Materials: Steel
– Dimensions: 23.5 (H) x 34 (W) x 6.5cm (D)
– Not dishwasher safe, wipe with a damp cloth
– Do not carry or lift whilst using iPad or tablet as this may cause it to slip out of place
|Dimensions||31 × 18 × 41 cm|