Camera Strap – River Navajo
Stylish and sturdy – spruce up your camera with this edgy strap.
You didn’t know camera straps could be this cool? With an iMo strap you win in every way. They make the perfect gift and personal accessory, you will stand out from the crowd and be complimented at every turn, not to mention being able to lose the awful camera-branded strap that screams novice!
This strap is stylish and functional. Whether you are obsessed with making sure all your accessories match or you prefer the shabby chic look, this is the strap for you. They not only look great but they are high quality and will ensure your camera stays securely around your neck no matter how clumsy you are.
The neoprene material has a rubber like feel and is resistant to oil, heat and weathering meaning your strap will be a long lasting purchase – not just for that one festival weekend.
– This neoprene strap is made with quick release buckles that are tested to hold approx. 90lbs.
– The webbing connectors are very sturdy (brown in colour).
– Best suited for DSLR Cameras.
– Total Length (including connectors): Adjustable length 44 — 54 inches (112 – 137 cm)
– Middle Length (main strap): Approx. 28″ (71 cm)
– Width: Approx. 1.6″ (4 cm)
– Nylon Connecting Strap: Approx. 13″ (33cm) length on each end
– The ends of the straps are made from leather (leather colour may vary)
– Fabric pattern may vary very slightly (but will always be beautiful!)
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 25 cm|