Lightweight and weatherproof 18L roll-top daypack constructed from Bionic Canvas
The Smith 18L from Millican is a roll-top daypack that’s perfect for the active commuter. Millican has made this bag from a tried and tested mix of cotton (38%), recycled polyester (57%) and high tenacity polyester (5%). It features reinforced grab handles, meaning this bag lives up to the Millican aim of a bag with a lifetime guarantee. Handy features, like the removable waist and sternum straps for cycling or long treks and an easy external access padded laptop sleeve for anything up to 15″, make this a function-rich bag. For an 18L roll-top backpack it features a large amount of storage compartments, with numerous internal pockets and a zippered external pocket for valuables.
As ever with Millican, the Smith Roll Pack has been carefully designed, there’s even a fold away reflective strip and clip on light facility for when you’re still out at sun-down to keep you safe. It has a breathable air-mesh back panel, as all backpackers will know is a bonus for an active day. The buckle for fastening the roll top is made from tough, rust-proof aluminium and the straps are fully adjustable and padded. With sophisticated features, this day pack is ideal for walking, cycling and commuting.
– 1 external organiser pocket with zip compartment
– Removable waist and sternum straps
– 15” laptop sleeve
– Roll-top opening with aluminium buckle
– Reflective strip and clip on light facility
– Air-mesh back panel
– Grab handle
– Materials: 38% Cotton, 57% Recycled Polyester, 5% High-tenacity Polyester, 100% Recycled Polyester Lining, 100% paraffin wax impregnated
– Volume: 18L
– Dimensions: 28cm (W) x 50cm (H) x 15cm (D)