Polaroid SX 70 – Chrome and Brown leather
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Refurbished genuine Polaroid SX-70 with a folding body and leather trim
One of the most unique and iconic cameras ever created, the SX-70 has been used by some of the greatest – Andy Warhol included. Each camera has been carefully refurbished by hand and will shoot like new whilst maintaining its original character and charm. Steeped in history, the SX-70 was the first ever instant SLR ever created and the first use instant film.
The SX-70 has been designed with a truly unique folding body that is then finished with a leather trim. The SX-70 has the ability to shoot with manual focus as close as 10.4in (26.4cm) with automatic variable shutter speed/aperture system and a lighten/darken wheel. It has also been fitted with a film shield to protect photos from light.
– Manual focus as close as 10.4in (26.4cm)
– Automatic variable shutter speed/aperture system
– Lighten/darken wheel
– Fitted with a film shield to protect photos from light
– Carefully refurbished by hand, may show small signs of wear
– Compatible with Impossible SX-70 type film
– 1 year limited warranty
– Due to the camera being refurbished, the piece you receive may differ ever so slightly from the one shown
|Dimensions||31 × 24 × 11 cm|