Navy PopLock Bicycle Helmet
Vintage good looks with modern innovations, a bike helmet featuring PopLock anti-theft system, magnetic buckle and multi-vents
The good folks at Thousand were inspired by vintage motorcycle and horse riding helmets when they designed this lid. They wanted to make a shape that would be suited to all journeys from the 7am commute to a Sunday cycle by the beach. It has a clean, modern silhouette and intuitive design with playful features such as the patent-pending PopLock. This is the simplest and securest way to lock up your helmet. Simply pop the cap located in the body of the helmet and feed your bike lock through the hole when locking up your bike. Designed to accommodate most U-locks, chain locks and cable locks, the PopLock has been reinforced to prevent theft. And if your helmet gets stolen while securely locked to your bike, Thousand will replace it.
The helmet has an ABS outer construction with an EPS interior. It has a premium rubberised finish and features smooth vegan leather straps. It also has an intelligent and highly secure magnetic buckle, so no more pinched fingers!
This lid is made for the urban explorer and offers excellent protection, fantastic looks and some very useful features all at a great price.
– PopLock function – accommodates U-locks, chain locks and cable locks
– Vegan leather straps
– 7 air vents
– 2 Internal Cooling Channels
– Magnetic buckle with comfort chin pad
– Materials: Outer shell is ABS, Interior is EPS foam. Rubberised matte finish. Vegan leather straps are reinforced with nylon webbing. Stay Gold edition is hand painted
– Weight: 450g
– Sizes: SMALL – 54-57cm/21-22in, MEDIUM – 57-59cm/22-23in, LARGE – 59-62cm/23-24in
– Pass US (CPSC) and European (EN1078) Safety Standards. Medium – CE certified, Small & Large- CE & CPSC certified
Find out more about Thousand Helmets