Willowbrook Mint Poplock Bicycle Helmet
Vintage inspired silhouette, designed to the brim with innovative and groundbreaking features finished with a truly unique colour from the Epoch collection
The PopLock Helmet from Thousand not only looks incredibly striking, but features functions and innovations that are equally awesome! The design has drawn inspiration from vintage motorcycle and horse riding helmets with the initial idea being to “make a helmet you’d actually want to wear” with a clean, modern silhouette. The Willowbrook Mint colourway is truly unique and dazzling on the eye, with fresh and summery vibes, perfect for sunny skies. Other features of the Epoch collection include copper hardware, hydro dipped printing and the beautiful, premium packaging that is equally as exquisite as the helmet itself.
The namesake design feature that really takes the biscuit is the PopLock bike lock function; the simplest and securest way to lock up your helmet. Simply pop the cap located in the body of the helmet and feed your bike lock through the hole when locking up your bike. Designed to accommodate most U-locks, chain locks and cable locks, the PopLock has been reinforced to prevent theft. The helmet has an ABS outer construction with an EPS interior. It has a premium rubberised finish and features smooth vegan leather straps. It also has an intelligent and highly secure magnetic buckle, so no more pinched fingers! This lid is made for the urban explorer and offers excellent protection, fantastic looks and some very useful features all at a great price.
– Part of the Epoch collection
– PopLock function – accommodates U-locks, chain locks and cable locks
– Vegan leather straps
– 7 air vents
– 2 Internal Cooling Channels
– Magnetic buckle with comfort chin pad
– Materials: Outer shell is ABS, Interior is EPS foam. Rubberised matte finish. Vegan leather straps are reinforced with nylon webbing. Stay Gold edition is hand painted
– Weight: 450g
– Sizes: SMALL – 55-58cm, MEDIUM – 58-61cm, LARGE – 61-64cm
– Pass US (CPSC) and European (EN1078) Safety Standards. Medium – CE certified, Small & Large- CE & CPSC certified
Find out more about Thousand Helmets