Kiku Blue Large Serving Plate
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Porcelain serving plate for everyday use with unique handmade design
The Kiku Blue Plate has been handcrafted by skilled artisans in the heart of Japan. Designed in Amsterdam and produced using an artisanal method perfected over the last 400 years; Tokyo Design Studios is where East meets West. The porcelain is stamped with a given pattern, baked twice, then decorated one colour at a time, glazed and baked again. This process gives each piece a wonderful and unique texture, making each dining experience tactile and luxurious.
Refresh your tableware collection with this beautiful plate. It has been handcrafted and stylistically-influenced through traditional Japanese glazing methods, meaning no two pieces are the same. The intricate detail on the plate is guaranteed to catch guests eyes. Crafted from high-quality porcelain, this plate is ideal for frequent use and is sure to pass the test of time. Incorporating a dark blue glaze alongside a beautiful white porcelain body, the Kiku Plate will bring warmth and vibrancy to every culinary occasion. Its neutral colours alongside its beautiful designs exhibit striking features that will be warmly welcomed into any home.
– Individual plate
– Dot-work pattern
– Perfect for serving and sharing
– Crafted from high-quality porcelain
– Beautiful unique blue glaze on white porcelain
– Gift boxed
– Influenced by traditional Japanese culture and patterns
– Perfect for ‘mix-and-matching’ with other Tokyo Design products (sold separately)
– Materials: Porcelain
– Dimensions: 31cm (dia) x 4cm (H)
– Care instructions: Dishwasher safe; microwave safe
– Glaze imperfections can occur due to nature of design
|Dimensions||41 × 31 × 18 cm|