Nippon 6 Piece Blue Spoon Set
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Elegant porcelain teaspoons with Japanese-inspired design
The Nippon Blue Spoon set has been handcrafted by skilled artisans in the heart of Japan. Designed in Amsterdam and produced using an artisanal method perfected over the last 400 years; Tokyo Design Studios is where East meets West. The porcelain is stamped with a given pattern, baked twice, then decorated one colour at a time, glazed and baked again. This process gives each piece a wonderful and unique texture, making each dining experience tactile and luxurious.
Refresh your tableware collection with this striking spoon collection. They has been handcrafted and stylistically-influenced by traditional Japanese glazing methods, meaning no two pieces are the same. The intricate detail on the spoons are guaranteed to catch guests eyes. Crafted from high-quality porcelain, this plate is ideal for frequent use and is ideal as a gift for friends. Incorporating a dark blue glaze alongside a beautiful white porcelain body, the Nippon Blue Spoon set will bring warmth and vibrancy to every tea and coffee break. Their neutral colours alongside their elegant design exhibits striking features that will be warmly welcomed into any home.
– Set of 6
– Unique varied designs
– Perfect for tea and coffee breaks
– Crafted from high-quality porcelain
– Beautiful unique blue glaze on white porcelain
– Beautifully gift boxed
– Influenced by traditional Japanese culture and patterns
– Perfect for ‘mix-and-matching’ with other Tokyo Design products (sold separately)
– Materials: Porcelain
– Dimensions: 13cm (H)
– Weight: 114g
– Care instructions: Dishwasher safe; Microwave safe
– Glaze imperfections can occur due to nature of design
|Dimensions||16.2 × 14.8 × 3.4 cm|