Nippon Wave Black Teapot (800ml)
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Japanese-inspired black and white Teapot with unique wooden handle
The Nippon Wave Teapot has been handcrafted by skilled artisans in the heart of Japan. Designed in Amsterdam and produced using an artisanal method perfected over the last 400 years; Tokyo Design Studios is where East meets West. The porcelain is stamped with a given pattern, baked twice, then decorated one colour at a time, glazed and baked again. This process gives each piece a wonderful and unique texture, making each dining experience tactile and luxurious.
Spice up your tableware collection with this chic teapot. It has been handcrafted and stylistically-influenced by traditional Japanese methods using high-quality porcelain, meaning no two pieces are the same. The intricate wave detail on the facade allow it to stand out as a miniature art work of its own. Incorporating a monochromatic black glaze alongside a beautiful white porcelain body, the Nippon Wave Teapot will bring warmth and vibrancy to every tea break. Its neutral colours alongside its beautiful designs exhibit striking features that will be gladly welcomed to any table.
– Perfect for serving and sharing
– Crafted from high-quality porcelain
– Wooden handle for perfect pour
– Beautiful black glaze on white porcelain
– Gift boxed
– Influenced by traditional Japanese culture and patterns
– Perfect for ‘mix-and-matching’ with other Tokyo Design products (sold separately)
– Materials: Porcelain
– Dimensions: 20cm (H) x 20cm (W)
– Capacity: 800ml
– Care instructions: Dishwasher safe; microwave safe
|Dimensions||31 × 24 × 17 cm|