FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Grow incredibly fresh-tasting, nutritious microgreens in less than 2 weeks with this single use kit
This microgreen home growing starter kit is presented by Superpousse and developed by Instagreen. It is a great way to experiment with growing your own nutritious greens at home. You don’t need any special lights and it’s amazingly simple to do.
Microgreens have been used in high-end gastronomy for decades, and they are starting to get recognition for their amazing nutritional value and taste. This microgreen starter kit is perfect for anyone with a passing interest in microgreens or nutrition. This kit is single use, but every single component can be composted.
It has three packages each with three sets of seeds with different characteristics.
- Peashoot, Kale & Red cabbage – these are mild microgreens packed with nutrition and taste
- Red Daikon, Pink Daikon & Green Daikon – the Daikons are from the radish family and tht pack a powerful radish taste and lots of colour
- Mustard, Rucola & Gardencress – taking the spicy flavours up a notch, these tasty microgreens add a surprising twist to any salad or sandwich.
The concept of this kit is to test out a few flavours and see which ones you really like before taking the plunge into your own home grow kit.
- 100% Biodegradable packaging and components
- 9 different seed varieties
- Clear instruction pack
- 1 bag with growing medium
- Just add water and leave in a sunny spot to grow
- Single use kit
- Seed Types: Peashoots, kale, red cabbage, red daikon, pink daikon, green daikon, mustard, rucola and gardencress
- Materials: Cellulose matting, single use biodegradable box
- Weight: 300g
Read the Superpousse guide to growing microgreens: