FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £50
Click to view images full screen
Mini Microgreen Grow Kit - Black
- Categories:Green Space, Sale
Compact kit that grows an abundance of delicious, nutritious microgreens at home
This black mini microgreen grow kit is presented by Superpousse and is manufactured in a collaboration between Garland and Sunblaster lighting. They are made in the UK from 100% recycled plastic, and feature full-spectrum (6400k) lights which allow you to grow microgreens and herbs. It is compact, yet has enough space for plenty of growing, featuring four small trays that give you a good variety of greenery.
Microgreens are an excellent addition to an array of meals, from salads to sandwich, ceviche to sushi – they add fantastic flavour and a dazzling array of vitamins. They are straightforward and fast to grow, and cheap to do at home. You will be amazed at what you can grow and how much of it!
We searched everywhere to find an inexpensive product that would allow us to grow microgreens (and herbs) in our homes. You don’t need to know anything about microgreens to understand what an amazing product this is for bringing insanely tasty and nourishing greenery into your home.
Using a base of either soil or coconut coir, the seeds of your favourite micro greens, some water, this kit and around 7-10 days (depending on what you grow) you can have your own crop cultivated. Superpousse is a micro greens specialist based in France (owned by one of the original founders of Bear & Bear) and they have been using this equipment to launch their own microgreens business.
You might have seen other kits that are a lot more expensive and force you to buy expensive capsules, well this is absolutely not the case with product. Growing enough microgreens for a family is simple, cheap and fun – and Superpousse believes that everyone should have access to affordable kits that they experiment with.
This kit uses professional quality lighting from Sunblaster, a capillary matting for even under-watering, and trays and structure made from recycled plastic. You will need to add your own soil and seeds, but you can order them inexpensively from any seed company offering micro greens. We also have a start-up kit available here.
The wonder of this kit is that it’s affordable, very high quality and you’re not tied into a particular brand trying to sell you expensive capsules. It can be used to grow herbs and to germinate all kinds of plants as well.
- Grows microgreens, herbs and plants for transplanting
- Compact design to fit on a worktop, desk or in a cupboard
- Includes four small trays to give a good variety of herbs at any one time
- Capillary matting for water-management and bottom-watering
- Adjustable canopy height for optimised lighting placement
- Fast and simple to assemble and easy to clean
- 6400k full-spectrum fluorescent lights – high efficiency for 11 watts with output consuming 20% less than a standard domestic bulb and 10,000 hours of use
- NanoTech reflectors to reduce heat build-up and optimise lighting performance
- Materials: 100% Recycled Plastic (main structure), Fluorescent Lights, aluminium fastenings
- Dimensions: Trays – 17cm (L) x 10 cm (W) x 5cm (H), Unit – 50cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 45cm (H)
- Weight: 2.2kgs
- Please note: this product does not include seeds, soil or plants