Frequently Asked Questions
We try and make purchasing an item as simple as possible, the process is quite straightforward:
- Add the product to your basket
- Complete the checkout process
- Ensure that we ship to the country where you want the item delivered.
You can checkout as a guest, there is no requirement to set-up an account with us. However setting up an account entitles you to benefits such as our Coconuts reward scheme. You do not need to receive any marketing, but we need some basic information such as email address to complete your order. Signing up to our newsletter fives you benefits such as exclusive discounts, early sale access and access to limited edition sales.
Your username will be the email address that you used to make your first purchase or to sign-up with us. If you search for "Bear & Bear" in your email folder you should find our welcome email. Otherwise you can go to this page Here and enter your email addresses to see which one we have on record.
We accept Visa, Maestro, American Express and Paypal.
We are constantly expanding our shipping options, Here is a list of the countries we currently ship to:
|REPUBLIC OF IRELAND|
Unfortunately there are some regions that are not cost effective to ship to at the moment based on the carriers we use. You can see the costs of dispatching to all the countries we ship to HERE.
This depends on what you buy, where you are located and how fast you want it. You can review our detailed shipping page for more information, but the easiest way to get all the options and an exact price is to complete the checkout process.
This depends on the service you select and where you are located, but we aim to process orders before 1.30pm the same working day. In the UK we have the following services with these approximate delivery times:
- DPD Next Day – delivered next day if ordered before 1.30pm Monday-Thursday
- DPD Saturday – delivered on Saturday when ordered before 1.30pm on Friday
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked – The Royal Mail aim to deliver within two days. This is an aim and not a guarantee, so delivery can take 2-3 days Monday-Saturday.
Outside of the UK delivery times do vary due to local postal services.